Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two trains, one moring....

So I don't know how it works, but we got stopped by 2 different trains on the way to work today. Someone REALLY didn't want us to ge there on time. Hey... can't fight the forces of the world. Just saying.
This week has been a lot better than last week, as far as missing home. Maybe because I've actually been "working out" lately. Walking/running for an hour an a half a day. Kinda feels good. And I know if I were at home, I'd be drinking. A lot. Eh.... Still rather do that. Don't judge me.
I'd also like to give a BIG Happy Anniversary to the Fox's, Cece and Jason. Two really cool people who don't come out enough. Just saying. I was actually at their wedding a couple of years ago. VERY cool. Too bad we couldn't stay and get drunk with, apparently, EVERYONE else there. Ha.
So... can't find a Jack in the Box here. Not that it's on my list of shit I eat daily, but if I EVER get drunk here, I may need to hit that up. Just saying. I'll keep searching....
CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! I am really ready to see my folks and hang with people that like to party like me. Having the 80's party at Mac's on Saturday for Josh and Jered's birthday, even though Jered doesn't want it. Birthdays are a HUGE deal to me. I figure, you get ONE day a year... one day that's your's and no one else's. And I say celebrate the shit out of it! Get down with the get down. Do a little dance. Make a little love.
Hope to see you guys Saturday. If not, you suck as a person.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment