Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010

It's now the end of day 2 at the office. Still no sleep, but I think it'll get better. I mean, seriously, I can't really get any LESS sleep.
Spent the ENTIRE day on the motherf'ing phone, meeting after meeting after meeting after motherf'ing meeting, all starting at 7:30am. Ain't that a... stupid time change.
I wore my slacks for the first time today and realized why I've never worn them before. Not tight, ride high, and make me look like I'm 65. 'Nuff said.
Had dinner at a mexican restaurant (imagine that) and had 2 margaritas because that's what the happy hour special was - buy one, get one free. What? That's my favorite number. That's like saying, "Here, have a dollar. In fact, naw brother man, here have 2."
Now, I sit in the living room of my cool apt, using someone else's internet connection because I can't get mine to work, and wish I was at Mac's with a $5 pitcher in front of me. It's early... maybe I can make it before 2am.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment